An organic indoor potting mix that gives your plant the perfect balance of nutrients, aeration and moisture to help them grow and thrive. The ideal potting mix for all indoor plants.
Peat Moss | Bone Meal | Perlite | Worm Castings | Compost
When to use:
- Choose a pot, preferably one with a drainage hole.
- If your pot has a drainage hole then line the bottom 3-5cm with potting mix. If your pot does not have a drainage hole then line the bottom of the pot with 3-5cm of pebbles, then line with a layer of potting mix.
- Remove your plant from the current pot. Gently shake to try to loosen the old soil. Then place it in your new pot.
- Add the potting mix until roots are covered and press down gently.
- Water your plant and allow water to drain.
R198.00 – R259.00
This is a 100% organic plant spray made with non-toxic, biodegradable ingredients. Helps prevent and keep away plant pests and keeps leaves healthy and shiny. It is made of neem extract which is a natural insecticide. Keep over 150 species of insects away from your green girls especially:
- Fungus gnats
- Spider mites
- Houseplant scale
DELIVERY AND REFUNDS
Shipping only in South Africa and courier costs are fixed on checkout at R90 across SA
Orders are shipped every Tuesday and Thursday and take 2-5 days after delivery has been processed.
I hope you and your green girls like the plant spray, but if you don’t I’m happy to do a refund if you let me know in 7 days.
This is the ultimate plant care combination.
The 500ml Hermerakai Organic plant care spray and the 400g HerMerakai Organic plant fertiliser.
Delivery – Please allow up to 7-14 Days to ship Plant Care Summer Sale Products!
R379.00 – R459.00
The Yogi moss pole is beautiful, functional and allows you to play around with its shape to best suit how you want your plants to grow (because we all know that all plants grow differently), stands out as an interesting art piece for your home. If you are looking for a beautiful and functional moss pole for your climbing or your vining plants. this is it.
Each Yogi moss pole is handmade making it unique. Made from 100% sustainable growing mediums and 100% locally made.
They come in 2 growing mediums, the coco coir to the sphagnum moss. Each moss pole is made to order making it unique.
*Plants in the image not included