PRE-ORDERS OPEN! SHIPPING FROM 28 FEB 2023
An organic indoor potting mix that gives your plant the perfect balance of nutrients, aeration and moisture to help them grow and thrive. The ideal potting mix for all indoor plants.
Peat Moss | Bone Meal | Perlite | Worm Castings | Compost
When to use:
- Choose a pot, preferably one with a drainage hole.
- If your pot has a drainage hole then line the bottom 3-5cm with potting mix. If your pot does not have a drainage hole then line the bottom of the pot with 3-5cm of pebbles, then line with a layer of potting mix.
- Remove your plant from the current pot. Gently shake to try to loosen the old soil. Then place it in your new pot.
- Add the potting mix until roots are covered and press down gently.
- Water your plant and allow water to drain.